If you watch Workaholics you’ve seen the paranoid, tourettes-like responses, miserable, yet kind of good looking boss. She’s a little bit older, and not a smokeshow, but does the fact that she’s the boss balance that out and create the incentive to want to bang her? I don’t know if it’s her power, her attitude or the fact that she looks like she’s always sexually frustrated, she manages to be the babe of the show. The fantasy of banging your boss is one that just about every dude who has worked under a woman has indulged in, but no manager on TV has the ability to inspire a “fearection” as well as Alice Murphy on Comedy Central’s hilarious Workaholics. The Senior Sales Manager at TelAmeriCorp has exactly zero time for hijinks from the boys, but you just know that there’s a deep well of sexual tension boiling underneath her surface that’s going to explode one day. And it’s going to be very, very messy. We are currently in season 3 of the show. Will we get season 4 with more of Alice Murphy who is played by Maribeth Monroe? And would you bang her?
- Crowdsource your career path, find a better job. @myjobdiscovery #jobhunt #jobsearch myjobdiscovery.com 2 years ago
- RT @collegebrokeme1: Don't have anyone to play beer pong against? get the arcade version... collegebrokeme.com/beer-pong-arca… #beerpong #beer #arcade 3 years ago
- What Is Going To Happen To Walter White? wp.me/p1rSta-1zD 3 years ago
- Is Eddie Royal A Fluke? wp.me/p1rSta-1zv 3 years ago
- Time To Upgrade To The New iPhone 5S wp.me/p1rSta-1zn 3 years ago
Top Posts & Pages
alesso apple avicii Blake Lively Calvin Harris Childish Gambino Cut O' Beef Index dancing with the stars Dark Knight Rises Entourage fantasy football Game of Thrones jersey shore kanye west kate middleton Kate Upton levels maxim MemoFromTurner Miranda Kerr NFL NSD Approved playboy rihanna Skirt Jam of the Week