Wish us luck. Couldn’t be more excited, and also lucky to be alive after attending EDC in NYC only 2 weeks ago. Renting a badass RV with a bunch of flat screens, 9 beds, and a full kitchen so we can make delicious food the whole time AKA eat cheese puffs all weekend. Most pumped for Saturday night: Childish Gambino, Dispatch, The Roots, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Skrillex ALL IN A ROW. Also excited for: Beach Boys, Radiohead, fun., Foster the People, Young the Giant, Ludacris, Big Gigantic, and about a million others. And obviously going to Silent Disco every single night, where they a DJ plays a set in complete silence and they pass out headphones to everyone. A couple other staff members will be hanging around our offices but hoping to have some posts on our Twitter (@natlskirtday). I’m sure my phone will die about 5 hours in so don’t expect much. Wish us luck.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Why is Miley Cyrus Maxim's Hottest Woman of 2013? wp.me/p1rSta-1yO 1 week ago
- RIP Chris Kelly - Kriss Kross wp.me/p1rSta-1yL 2 weeks ago
- Who Is the DirecTV Genie? wp.me/p1rSta-1xN 2 weeks ago
- NSD Approved: Michelle Keegan wp.me/p1rSta-1xl 1 month ago
- RT @CheapyChicks1: #SuhInDaCity done had a rooong nationalskirtday. #ChasinTailInChinaTown 1 month ago