The answer is Alice Eve. Who, you might ask? Alice Eve was mind boggingly a relatively unknown actress until her starring turn as “random hot girl” in “She’s out of My League. Watch that movie and don’t fall in love with her, I dare you. What I don’t get is why a girl this hot isn’t a megastar by now? Where was she all of the years before 2008? And where has she been since? Shouldn’t she be starring in huge summer action movies or romcoms with Matthew McConaughey? Why do women like Cameron Diaz, who is legitimately ugly at this point, continue to get starring roles and girls like Alice Eve or Emmanuelle Chriqui AKA Sloan from Entourage get shitty B-movie parts? And don’t give me the “well she must be a terrible actress” excuse. I don’t see Cameron Diaz winning any Oscars for her 19th straight role of “fun and easygoing girl ready to kickass” in Knight and Day. How did some of the girls in these movies even get started? Take Katherine Heigl for example. Did she walk into an audition and producers thought “We finally found it! A moderately attractive, middle-aged woman who acts like a huge bitch and everyone hates. She’s got the lead!” Give me a break. Hollywood, get your act together and make Alice Eve a star. I’ve included her resume below.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Why is Miley Cyrus Maxim's Hottest Woman of 2013? wp.me/p1rSta-1yO 1 week ago
- RIP Chris Kelly - Kriss Kross wp.me/p1rSta-1yL 2 weeks ago
- Who Is the DirecTV Genie? wp.me/p1rSta-1xN 2 weeks ago
- NSD Approved: Michelle Keegan wp.me/p1rSta-1xl 1 month ago
- RT @CheapyChicks1: #SuhInDaCity done had a rooong nationalskirtday. #ChasinTailInChinaTown 1 month ago